UTD Drysuit Order Form
The following measurements should be taken on the person’s front:
- HeadAbove the eyebrows straight around head. This measurement helps to determine hood size.
- Neck Around neck at widest point. Make sure hair is not under the measuring tape.
- Wrist Across wrist bone (make sure hand is relaxed).
- Forearm Widest point below elbow (arm flexed).
- Biceps Widest point on the upper arm (arm flexed).
- Armhole With arm straight out to the side and parallel to the ground, wrap the measuring tape around the arm where it joins to the body. Start and end at the top. Have the person drop their arm to the side and then read the measurement.
- Chest Take this at the widest point. This is usually at the nipple are or across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
- Waist At the widest point. (This is usually across the navel)
- Hips Take this measurement from the side of the person so you can see the placement of the tape. Place the tape around the hips across the widest point of the buttocks.
- Thigh At the widest point.
- Calf At the widest point.
- Knee to FloorPlace tape on side of leg parallel to center of knee and stretch it straight down to floor.
- Crotch to FloorPlace tape as far into the crotch area as possible, then stretch the tape straight down to the floor. Make sure the person is standing up straight and not looking down at you as this will shorten the measurement.
- Girth This measurement is for the entire torso length. Start at the top of the shoulder at the base of the neck. Take tape down the front of the person through crotch area and up the back to the same point on the shoulder where you started (shoulder, crotch, shoulder).
The following measurements should be taken on the person’s back:
15. Shoulder to Floor. Place tape on shoulder next to neck and stretch it down to the floor.
16. Shoulder Width. Across the top of the shoulder starting on the curve of the left side where the arm joins the top of the shoulder to the base of the neck and over to the same point on the right shoulder. These points are approximately 2" below the top edge of the shoulder (follow the curve of the start and stop points with the tape measure).
17. Spine to Wrist. Have person hold arm out parallel to the ground to the side. Place the end of the tape at the base of the neck and run it along the arm to the wrist bone.
18. Height. Height in centimeters
19. Weight. Weight in kilograms
20. Shoe Size. EU Shoe Size
Other things to consider:
- Do not measure yourself! Measuring should be done by a properly trained dealer
- The person being measured should be relaxed, looking forward and standing up straight with their feet approximately shoulder width apart
- Measurements should not be taken in street clothes and barefoot
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Tell us the weight of the undergarment you will be wearing
- All circumference measurements should be taken at the widest point
- Refer to the drawing on the back for placement of measuring tape
UTD Dry Suit Order Form
Please fill out this form completely and sign the bottom stating that all the sizes you have entered are accurate. Your dry suit will be made based on these measurements. If your sizes are incorrect, you're suit will not fit properly. UTD and Rofos will not be responsible for incorrect customer measurements.